Moray Coast Trail
with Dava Way and Moray Way
5 3/4" x 8 1/4" • 64 pages • full color photos & maps
ISBN 9781898481409 • paperback/waterproof • $17.95 •
This book describes two contrasting routes in north-east Scotland: the Moray Coast Trail from Forres to Cullen beside the Moray Firth, and the Dava Way, an inland route from Grantown to Forres. The Moray Coast Trail consists of 44 miles/70 km of beach walking, coastal paths, quiet roads and old railways. Its views are across coves, beaches and skerries to the vastness of the Moray Firth and the North Sea. The Dava Way extends for 23 miles/38 km inland with vistas of mountain, moorland and farmland.
We also introduce the Moray Way, a concept combining most of the above two routes with part of the Speyside Way to form a 95-mile circuit of considerable beauty and historical interest.
This essential guidebook contains all you need to plan and enjoy your holiday on and near the Moray Firth:
- detailed descriptions of both routes, with summaries of distance, terrain and refreshments
- details of visitor attractions and side-trips
- richly illustrated habitats and wildlife
- planning information for travel by car, bus and plane
- contacts for accommodation
- maps showing both routes at 1:80,000
- in full color, with 65 photographs
- waterproof paper throughout.
Submit a Review »