The Business Traveller’s Handbook
published 2009 • 5” x 8 ¼” • 274 pages • full-color photos • maps
ISBN 9781566567763 • paperback • $20.00 •
About the series: Catering for the needs of the discerning business traveler, The Business Traveller’s Handbooks are the vital passport to a successful and enjoyable trip, containing:
• Insider tips on how to get things done
• Industry overviews
• Insights from veteran of the international business community
• Hotels of quality
• How to make the most of any free time
• Useful addresses and contact details
• Detailed maps of key business districts
Chris Gilbert is a business development specialist with extensive experience of working with Russia and the former Soviet Union.
The Business Traveller’s Handbooks are the essential companion that will guide you from the first stages of preparation through to the finer points of negotiating in the local style. The series’ authors not only write confidently of the larger economic and commercial issues, they also shed light on the nitty-gritty detail of day-to-day realities.
Submit a Review »