Qatar (revised and updated 2nd ed.)
The Business Traveller’s Handbook
5” x 8 1/4” • 199 pages • b&w and color illustrations, maps
ISBN 9781566566971 • paperback • $20.00 •
Currently poised to become the richest nation in the world based on GNP per capita, Qatar has certainly established itself as a major business destination. Having survived an eventful history, Qatari nationals now enjoy a crime-free and self-assured economy.
Qatar: The Business Traveller's Handbook assists the traveller wishing to investigate or conduct business there. From advice on trade associations for different industries, to a listing of useful Qatari business publications, this handbook proves itself indispensable.
● Essential tips on where to stay and how to get started
● Local customs, business etiquette, basic vocabulary, and useful phrases
● Where to lunch and dine a local guest
● Full details of organizations offering support and advice
● Authoritative insights into major economic and commercial sectors
● General travel advice
● The nitty gritty of import regulations and dealing with customs
● Advice on local partnerships and regional offices
● Appendix of useful contacts
David Chaddock is an engineer by profession and international businessman by vocation. He has worked in the Middle East since 1976, developing new markets for US, British and French Industrial manufacturing companies.
Submit a Review »